100g pizza flour
50g flaxseed flour
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 egg yolks
100ml water Salt
250g curd cheese
30g mountain cheese
150g cooked potatoes
1/4 of a fennel bulb
A little cold-pressed rapeseed oil
1/2 teaspoon honey
2 garlic cloves
Salt, pepper, nutmeg
A dash of vinegar
Long time since the last recipe ;). I really like the cooking part but can’t enjoy the writing process, therefor I askes ChatGPT for some help. Hope you guys still enjoy the recipe,I would really like to hear about your Feedback on my Instragram.
For the Pasta Dough:
- Combine 100g pizza flour, 50g flaxseed flour, and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Whisk together 2 egg yolks, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and 100ml water in a separate bowl.
- Gradually add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients, kneading until a smooth dough forms.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and let it rest for 30 minutes.
For the Filling:
- Peel and mash 150g cooked potatoes until smooth.
- Grate 30g mountain cheese and mix it with 250g curd cheese, mashed potatoes, and a drizzle of cold-pressed rapeseed oil.
- Finely dice 1/4 of a fennel bulb and sauté in a pan until tender.
- Combine the sautéed fennel with the cheese-potato mixture.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon honey, minced garlic, salt, pepper, and nutmeg; mix well.
For the Sauce:
- Finely chop 1 shallot.
- Sauté the shallot in butter until softened.
- Add 100ml water and a dash of vinegar, then gently reduce the mixture.
- Remove from heat, melt 100g butter, and blend the sauce with an immersion blender until velvety. Season with salt.
Assembly and Cooking:
- Roll out the pasta dough thinly and cut out circles (about 8cm in diameter).
- Spoon a teaspoon of curd cheese-fennel filling onto each pasta circle.
- Moisten edges with water, fold over, and press to seal.
- Bring salted water to a boil and cook pasta for 2-3 minutes until they float.
- Gently remove the cooked pasta with a slotted spoon and arrange on plates.
Serve the stuffed pasta with the creamy shallot-butter sauce and savor your homemade culinary delight!